AME ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Aeroplane Turbine, including Airframe systems and Gas Turbine Engine.
Avionics Systems, including Electrical System, Instrument System and Radio Navigation System.
Course Duration :
The duration of above mentioned course is 2 years each, which is divided into four semesters of six months each, covering all the modules of respective category. The entire course consisted of basic knowledge training, basic knowledge examination, practical training and practical assessment.
Qualification for Admission :
Method of Selection :
Record of admitted students :
The admission process and document verification shall be completed by second week of August.
- The name, address and photograph of the student.
- The batch and the stream in which the student is admitted.
- The commencement and conclusion dates of the course
- Copies of certificates of the education qualification with verification
- Medical certificate issued by registered MBBS doctor
- Security Clearance in case of Foreign Students.
Hostel Facilities :
The aim of our Hostel is to make it a Home away from Home. The air-cooled hostel has an ambience with a focus on studies and bringing out latent qualities of the students by promoting sports, cultural activities, and interpersonal development.
- To provide a congenial atmosphere and to maintain discipline the allotment of the hostel accommodation is provisional subject to the satisfactory academic performance and discipline of the student.
- The 1st appraisal of the student about the academic performance & discipline will be made after one month of his admission to the Hostel. If the student is not up to the expectation, he will be given a warning.
- 2nd appraisal will be made after 2 months and if the student does not improve in spite of the warning, he will be expelled.